Principal Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
AI COE team comprises of highly skilled predictive analytics experts, who form a core team and assist various Industry Applications/CRM at Pega. Our role is to closely work with product owners across the globe to build AI use cases that will benefit the customer business by solving their business problems.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Customer Decision hub (CDH), NBA are important parts of Pega's AI capabilities in the analytics industry.
This is your chance to be part of a team that builds a rich set of analytics use cases, designed to enhance the customer business by solving their business problems, improve CDH features and increase customer satisfaction.
This role also requires to do R&D on the latest ML (machine learning) use cases implemented across different domains; incorporate those use cases in Pega.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Leverage the power of the Pega CDH, NBA features and create highly scalable industry leading analytics use cases for different customers across IAD/CRM applications.
- You’ll help design, develop, implement different ML use cases with the help of Pega’s AI capabilities; integrate with different AI APIs available from analytics vendors like Amazon sage maker, google analytics, H20.ai etc.
Who You Are:
- Ability to identify, define, evolve, design & implement patterns / practices that can be used across the board.
- Having experience/knowledge in implementation of sample / real-time application use cases in Healthcare/Insurance domains
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the Pega platform teams, product owners, customers on need basis.
- Strong governance and drive towards promotion of Pega best practices.
- Strong experience of applying object-oriented concepts while creating rule configurations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive in taking challenging tasks.
What You've Accomplished:
- 7+ years of software development experience including 6+ years hands-on experience on Pega PRPC.
- Strong PRPC technical skills, preferably Pega 8. Contributed to design and development of features.
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Created POC's on emerging technologies.
- Have deep understanding of predictive and adaptive models.
- CDH (Customer Decision Hub), Pega Marketing or Decisioning experience is a nice have
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.