Tech Lead, Software Engineering
Meet Our Team:
Security teams comprise of self-organized scrum teams driven by passion, discipline, and motivation. These teams are skilled on Security, Java, Cloud native technologies, PRPC and are highly flexible in understanding business needs of different customer use cases and quickly scale up to provide technical solutions. This team owns Authentication area of the product which includes Basic, SAML, OIDC and also rest api authentication like OAuth2.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and these teams help in focusing on building security features in the product. This is your chance to be part of a team that builds features designed to improve the security of the product.
A Technical Lead is responsible for helping the team as effective as they can be. Ensure team develops high quality code and automate the feature. Takes responsibility to shield the team from any unplanned tasks within the sprint. The person needs to understand the existing functional complexity and planned enhancements. Team focuses on adding new security capabilities to a microservice-based architecture. Learn and work on the latest frameworks and technology to secure an as-a-Service solution.Security teams focus on adding new features including Authentication and trust capabilities with all the latest protocols – SAML, OIDC (Login with Google etc), OAuth2– certificates, signing, encryption and so on.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Inspire and lead the team to a shared vision
- Deliver solutions in an iterative approach for an as-a-Service solution.
- Ensure all aspects of Tech are met, not just functionality
- Plan and support the growth of your team members
- Leverage best in class technologies and frameworks for building robust features in the product.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
Who You Are:
- 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS, Design Concepts, Core Java including Concurrency, Serialization, Java Collections.
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Have experience in IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ Idea.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proactive in doing research and come up with new ideas.
- Good understanding on Software development methodologies and quality processes
- Exposure to Devops is an additional benefit
- Exposure to microservices and as-a-Service solutions (SaaS or PaaS)
- Exposure to Security – OWASP, OAuth2, Encryption, JWT
- Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with good academic record
- 8-10 years of software development experience.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.