Sr. Account Executive - DHS Law Enforcement
Meet Our Team:
The federal civilian division of Pegasystems is a unique, close-knit team motivated by the rapid successes we have enjoyed and driven by a vision for even greater achievements. We are passionate about what we do, while being professional in how we do it. We are highly competitive, but also quick to help a colleague in need. And we are very proud of the proven, top-of-the-analyst-charts, industry-leading Pega technology that we are responsible for selling and supporting.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will help customer realize the benefits. In this role you will showcase the world's most innovative organizations who are using Pega, to win business within the Federal Civilian marketplace.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Engage new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
You are adept at consultative sales, are a great listener, and a confident presenter. You have a strong technical aptitude and capable of standing your own ground. You are comfortable challenging the status quo and offering an alternative solution vision to business prospects. You have a solid understanding of the functioning of federal agencies that you are assigned to work with, as well as a set of active government contacts and relationships, which will enable you to quickly identify solutions to address their business needs. You have the persistence and strategic vision needed to pursue large, long-cycle opportunities, while being opportunistic in taking advantage of fast-moving, short-cycle deals.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS Degree
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software sales, or consulting services sales, or large-scale project software management in the federal government space
- 3+ years of experience working closely with Department of Homeland Security (DHS), specifically DHS Law Enforcement (CBP, ICE, TSA, Secret Service, etc)
- Track record of finalizing million dollar+ contracts
- Knowledge of BPM/Case Management or CRM Software would be a significant plus
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.