Director, Client Success
Meet Our Team:
Pega provides innovative technology to the world’s most innovative organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric. Our Client Success team is an integral part of our rapid growth trajectory, as you will partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive our client’s success.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
A Director of Client Success manages a team of Client Success Managers and provides thought leadership both internally throughout Pega and for client-facing teams. This role requires industry domain expertise in Insurance, program management, and leadership.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Act as a Team Lead, providing coaching and managerial guidance to CSMs on driving adoption and expansion, and fostering effective governance across a portfolio of clients.
- Coach team members on creating business cases and value realization frameworks to help clients measure and achieve business value through use of Pega software.
- Actively seek software industry and business domain expertise from outside sources. Use these learnings to help evolve the vision for the Client Success discipline throughout Pega
- Work as a true player/coach – both guiding your team of experienced CSMs while also managing your clients.
Who You Are:
The Director, Client Success helps CSMs defend recurring revenue, drive expansion and serve as trusted client advisors. He/she supports teams in leveraging data and relationships to help Pega clients achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the client lifecycle.
- You have demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership for clients that drives action and results
- Adept at driving the Client Success philosophy and associated process changes within a team of CSMs, and more broadly throughout internal and external organizations
- Experienced in building foundational processes, systems, best practices, and reports that increase CSM effectiveness.
- Acts as an executive sponsor for client relationships/programs
Your background includes sales, customer success, business development, professional services, or support – or a combination of these. You have a track record of earning a trusted adviser status with clients and understand that in today’s changing software business model, every customer contact is a pre-sales interaction.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience, either 7+ years in consulting or consultative sales or 3+ years in customer success plus management experience
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.