Senior Solutions Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Pega Customer Service is the premier customer service application that predicts and manages today’s customer journey on a global scale. The team comprises of talented engineers who focuses on the innovation, development, and delivery of the product. You will be part of the team which works with a sense of urgency and collaboration across board to build the product with cutting edge technology for today and tomorrow’s world.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
The senior software engineer is a member of the CRM organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in CRM business teams as an application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining, and supporting solutions frameworks for the CRM industry. Pega is changing the way the world builds software and our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement new enhancements for the applications.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop world’s best CRM applications.
- Adhere to Pega development Best Practices
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- Technologies you will work on – Pega, Java, REST Services, REACT/ANGULAR, Postgres, Oracle, DB2, Tomcat.
- Take ownership of the components/tasks and make sure they are delivered with great quality
- Exhibit thought leadership and suggest product and process improvements
Resolve customer issues either by providing technical guidance or issue formal fixes
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of software development experience by using Core java and UI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field
- Should be from top tier product companies
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and constant desire for innovation
- Should be able to take ownership of the deliverables assigned and would be able to deliver with no or minimal guidance.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to deliver World-class software
- Prominent development experience in Java, React js, advanced Java Script (concepts such as object-oriented java script, namespace, prototyping in java script), CSS, HTML experience is highly desired.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience on various java script design patterns, data structures
- Development experience on Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
- Strong interest to learn CRM and new technologies
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Should have experience in building SQL queries
Good to have skills
- Mongo DB
- Angular js
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Global teams engaged in development of mission critical enterprise applications using cutting edge Pega technology.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.