Manager, Solution Architecture - India
Meet Our Team:
The team you would be joining is a group of enthusiastic, high spirited and smart working individuals, focused on solving complex problems which are competing demands too. These individuals encourage each other to bring out the best to build world class product in Financial Services Industry. This Industry is one of the most dynamic and fast-moving groups, delivering a large array of differentiating features that enable our customers to deliver world class software to their end users. We have a healthy competitive environment which is challenging and enjoyable at the same time. You will be the catalyst leading the product development end to end, right from contributing to requirements, overseeing the implementation, offering suggestions through the rich experience you carry in the industry and own the quality of the features.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pegasystems is offering exciting, multi-level opportunities to join our team as a Delivery Manager. The Delivery Manager works with a self-organizing team and owns the delivery of world class software in Financial Services industry. The team leverages the industry knowledge and Pega’s innovative technology to create products to solve business problems and/or bring in operational efficiencies for customers. We are looking for Technical Delivery Managers experienced in delivering enterprise applications and Managing people, who can demonstrate and encourage creativity, teamwork, results-driven attitude while nurturing and mentoring the team. This is your chance to take the group of talent engineers to next level of maturity in their deliverables and mentor them to achieve their career aspirations through your thought leadership and an opportunity to influence the product road map. You will also be actively involved in hiring and retaining exceptional talent that enables great success for our product
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will be leading multiple scrum teams working on building, maintaining, and supporting applications
- Deliver product releases to agreed scope, timelines, quality metrics, performance as well as assisting in customer support activities
- Drive project/release hygiene, produce timely and accurate release status reports, dashboards
- Enterprise Leader responsible for creating competitive yet healthy environment, hire and retain highly talented individuals by keeping them motivated
- You will be carrying out performance discussions, set goals, coach/mentor the individuals that helps them in their career advancements
- Act as a trusted advisor to the team (dev/qa team and project management) on all aspects of a release, leading communication and providing thought leadership so that the best possible solution is implemented
- Highlight assumptions and mitigate risks identified during the project execution. You will manage ambiguity and conflicting priorities with clarity of thought and communication
- Collaborate with external teams like Pega Platform teams, QA CoE team etc and ensure alignment
Who You Are:
You are an experienced Technical Manager with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity.
- Passionate about technologies, interested in people growth, laser focus on quality, productivity, agility, innovation and thrive for productivity
- Have excellent communication skills and highly collaborative with a strong executive presence
- Influence stakeholders on the strategies for efficient implementation
- Willing to work in a culture that values excellent sense of urgency while catering to the dynamic needs of the product and the team
What You've Accomplished:
- BTech/BE/BS or equivalent
- Overall experience of 10+ years which includes following:
- 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications (preferably Java applications)
- 5+ years of hands on Pega technology experience with an ability to understand and suggest best practices
- 2+ years of people management experience of carrying out performance conversations, setting goals, identify improvement areas and mentoring/coaching them in career advancement
- Worked in agile/scrum environments and have knowledge on distinction of roles and responsibilities of different parties of Agile
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline is an advantage
- Working experience of Financial services domain is an added advantage
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The opportunity to support an agile team and drive new critical initiatives
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding professional environment within innovative industries
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.