Global Talent Management Leader
Meet Our Team:
The Talent Programs team within Pega’s People function influences the engagement, development, and retention of Pega’s current and future talent through talent management, learning, employer branding, talent recognition, and social responsibility programs.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As Pega’s Talent Management Leader you will own, drive, and deliver programs related to performance management, career development and talent planning. You will provide scalable and straight forward approaches, with measurable impact, to address the needs of our high growth, global organization; building and deploying the talent and performance practices that will empower and support our people, teams and leaders around the globe.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of on-going talent management strategy including performance management, team and performance effectiveness, and capability development
- Own the life cycle of the annual performance management process. This includes communication, goal setting, training materials, and performance calibration processes
- Solidify Pega’s culture of continuous feedback by strengthening the continuous feedback touchpoint process
- Optimize our teams' performance and partner closely with talent advisory leaders to ensure we have diverse pipelines of talent ready for their next role within the organization
- Partner with the leadership development leader to create and execute a leadership and high potential assessment strategy to identify future talent for current and future business critical positions
- Support the design and development of a global career development strategy for team members to manage their careers within the company, including the creation of coaching and mentoring programs
- Ensure people managers have the resources needed to engage in conversations that motivate and engage employees to succeed in their current role and prepare for future opportunities
- Create engagement strategies to help talent initiatives gain traction within functions across the globe
Who You Are:
You are an architect and advisor. A high energy, self-motivated leader with a global mindset and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to both design and implement best-fit enterprise wide talent management solutions.
What You've Accomplished:
- 12+ years relevant experience
- Multi-year experience managing the roll-out of talent programs with a global organization, with a track record of program management
- Assessment and coaching using a variety of tools and models designed to increase individual, team, and organizational performance
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, adept at engaging and serving as a consultant to all levels of management and leadership Process-oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and increasing throughput
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Skilled at translating data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure impact
- Keen ability to drive change: to transform, align and inspire in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment.
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.