Meet Our Team:
Agile studio tooling team comprise of self-organized scrum teams driven by passion, discipline and motivation, Learn and work on the latest pega features being adopted in the application
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help our teams to follow Scrum and become more productive and predictive by following best practices. You will get an opportunity to bring in innovative ideas helping drive continuous improvement and delivery.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Coach and guide 1-3 scrum teams with a focus on ensuring the teams meet their product deliverables within the agile framework
- Contribute, as an active and engaged member, to the broader Pega Technology global scrum master community
Who You Are:
The Scrum Master leads by example and has the skill to bring out the best in team members. He or she is not afraid to deal with conflicts and is an experienced facilitator and negotiator. The Scrum Master communicates with a wide variety if audiences, both business and technical, and is able to work independently as well as collaboratively – with minimal direction. The Scrum Master exhibits the following characteristics:
- Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
- Continual improvement - Must continually be growing one’s craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Attitude of empowerment - Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
- Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
What You've Accomplished:
- CSM/PSM(I) certified or above
- At least 2 years of full time Scrum Master experience
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.