Senior Director of Solutions Consulting
Meet Our Team:
As a senior leader on the Solutions Consulting team, you’ll collaborate with talented colleagues to help your team deliver demos and other technical presales activities with excellence, drive sales opportunities to successful completion, and shape the future of your team and the broader SC organization.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You’ll have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading organizations to identify opportunities for digital transformation and position Pega’s market leading AI and intelligent automation capabilities as the solution to those challenges. As a subject matter expert and mentor, you’ll develop executive-level relationships with our most important customers while coaching your team to continued success.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be responsible for a world-class execution of technical presales activities to drive sales success within a vital Enterprise vertical
- Partner with other sales leaders to develop strategic account plans that engage your team and secure the technical win
- Mentor and grow Solutions Consulting managers and individual contributors on your team to develop future talent
Who You Are:
- Thoughtful, proven technical presales leader ready to innovate and grow a world-class team
- Skilled communicator equally comfortable mentoring individuals and engaging with executives
- Creative problem-solver eager to take on new challenges in a growing organization
- Expert in Pega’s technology or market-equivalent solutions
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Managed a successful technical presales team for 10+ years
- Built 15+ years of industry expertise
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Leadership opportunity to help shape the future of the Solutions Consulting team
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.