Meet Our Team:
Pega is on the cutting edge of technology, this is your chance to work with leading technologies and solve interesting problems. As the SharePoint Administrator, you will be part of a Global Infrastructure Team that provides solutions and supports over 5000 + Pega users across the Globe.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this newly created role, you will work in a collaborative and supportive team. You will function as the SharePoint Administrator who will help to design, implement, secure, and administer a new SharePoint Online environment. You will also have the opportunity to work with and learn other Office 365 Services including Exchange Online, Intune MDM, Security and Compliance, DLP, Azure Active Directory, plus many other supporting and integrated technologies.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Help Design, implement and administer SharePoint Online and relevant Office 365 services
- Manage toolsets for SharePoint administration
- Implement and manage Security and Governance for SharePoint
- Implement, document, and manage Backup and Disaster Recovery services for SharePoint
- Fulfill end user server requests, perform root cause analysis, and participate in continuous improvement initiatives which improve the user experience.
- Adhere to SLAs to maximize uptime and ensure optimal systems stability.
- Implement and administer global monitoring and alarming systems
- Participate in triage and root cause analysis.
- Assist the Systems Operations team on diverse technical projects and rollouts.
- Interface with project managers, senior management, and business unit leaders to clearly outline project goals, implement strategy, and financial impact
- Deliver regular updates in the form of project plans.
Who You Are:
You are a solid SharePoint Online Administrator who has successfully implemented and managed SharePoint Online in an Enterprise environment. You are a self-starter with a great personality who works collaboratively, gets things done, eager to learn and be hands-on.
What You've Accomplished:
- 3+ years SharePoint Online Administration or combination of SPO and SP 2016+
- Experience in configuring form libraries, lists, workflows, team sites, content management sites, user and group permissions, enterprise search, security, and reporting services.
- Provides input towards Microsoft SharePoint governance, enterprise vision, strategy, policies, and best practice
- Provide guidance, support and training to end users, content managers, site owners and support staff as needed on items related to set-up, design, content management, permissions, site ownership, document management, Power Automate Flows and Power Apps and help drive user adoption
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint system and content problems. Escalate incidents with other internal teams and/or external support vendors as necessary
- Provide technical support and mentorship to team members, develop SOPs and 'How To' documentation as it relates to supporting SharePoint and the business
- Provide technical strategy, direction, and support for the organization's SharePoint and other Office 365 technologies including assessment, configuration, and implementation
- Collaborate with IT and other functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions using SharePoint and other Office 365 tools
- Experience supporting migration projects to SharePoint Online
- Experience managing and scripting with PowerShell
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.