Accounts Receivable Associate
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega’s Accounts Receivable team, you will report directly into our AR Manager supporting the collections function for Pega globally. This is a tight nit group of top-notch professionals looking to add another strong member!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This role will involve managing a diverse portfolio of customer accounts. You will be responsible for collecting outstanding debt, whilst providing excellent standards of customer service, helping to establish and maintain client relationships. You will also highlight any concerns regarding customer accounts, ensuring you minimize risk and the company’s exposure to potential bad debt. This is an amazing opportunity for you to get exposure to working with fortune 500 clients.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Submit License, Maintenance, Professional Service, Milestone & Training invoices to customers on a daily/weekly basis
- Understanding of customers contracts
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Working closely with billing/revenue and Legal team ensuring invoices are raised and submitted correctly with ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Liaising with other departments e.g. Sales/Legal/PS and other managers/teams to ensure the smooth running of the credit and collections processes
- Managing and oversee wide range of accounts (worldwide)
- Assist and resolve all internal and external queries (emails, phone calls and IM’s) with ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Continuously monitoring high-risk accounts and taking action where necessary
- Utilize Microsoft Office products, XL and SAP accounting software programmers
Who You Are:
You will have excellent communication skills and a customer-orientated approach. Previous experience of managing a high volume of work, with a flexible approach to a demanding workload, is essential.
- Graduate with 3+ Years’ Collections experience
- Knowledge of the Billings, Accounts Receivable and Revenue processes and knowledge of how these processes interrelate and impact company’s financial statements
- Experience in utilizing Excel, Word, Accounting Software, System Interfaces and other software packages (i.e.: Financial Control Systems, SAP) in order to perform the functions of this position
What You've Accomplished:
- Supported the accounting function of a large, international, publicly traded software company
- You have successfully reduced DSO in a business to business collections environment
- Built strong relationships with customers
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.