Principal Software Engineer
Meet Our Team:
Robotics is one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega. And RPA being one of the hot topics in industry right now, we are responsible for the overall integration of Pega robotics with PRPC platform to enable digital transformation. Our team works primarily on Pega side of the integration and also own Robot Manager application which helps administrators to monitor and control complete robotics flow. We also ensure that for customers, robotics is not a standalone offering, instead it is properly integrated with their Pega application
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design and build features which will enhance capabilities of our products and solutions. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands-on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
· Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
· Ready to learn and explore Pegasystems technology. You are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting.
Who You Are:
A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyse, and solve problems. He/she is and able to make sound decisions and act as a role model for the team. You are a full-stack developer and work collaboratively to help solve real business problems.
· 7+ years of development experience preferably in a product development company.
· BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· Strong knowledge of Core Java fundamentals like Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, Generics etc.
· Proficiency with OOPs, Java, and XML.
· Experience working on Pega technology is a plus (CSSA Certified).
· Need to be strong in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
· Good Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL experience.
· Exposure to REST services: both producing and consuming.
· Exposure to SOA and JEE enterprise solution implementations.
· Good design skills
· Experience with configuration and change management of software components and packages including defect/issue reporting and tracking
· Desire to share the knowledge on areas of expertise with the team members
· Good oral and written communication skills, besides being a great team player
· Strong desire for product quality and the ability to coordinate with multiple teams to achieve results
· Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders including technical leads, business users, and executive management.
· Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
What You've Accomplished:
· Proficiency in designing and building applications.
· Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
· Leading the development and designing tasks independently with highest quality of work
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies in the User interface domain
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.