Meet Our Team:
Pega’s Curriculum Team is seeking a highly motivated individual to help us implement a new vision for world-class training content development. This team is accountable for enabling our large ecosystem of customers, partners, and internal consultants on our technology so that they can successfully implement projects yielding customer success.
This team is responsible for creating role-based training content ranging from business users to very technical developers. This group works collaboratively with the product owners, engineers, technical documentation, and various subject matter experts to create new ways of developing and delivering best-in-class content that users want to engage with.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this position, you will write convincing business scenarios. You will describe to someone not just how to do something but how to do it well. You will engage our learners with crafted content that conveys concepts and processes in an impactful, engaging and memorable way. At the same time, you will deliver rapidly and on time, and according to established standards and guidelines. You will work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment, where you will work hard, and just as importantly, will enjoy what you do.
What You'll Do at Pega:
• Gain deep knowledge of Pega Platform™ and Robotics software products
• Stay up to date with new product capabilities
• Identify impact to curriculum for each new product release
• Author new training content to close enablement gaps
• Conduct content peer reviews to ensure adherence to high standards
• With guidance from lead curriculum developer, analyze most effective lesson update approach
• Triage, research and validate bug and enhancement requests to existing curriculum
• Develop applications and lab exercises to support courseware development
• Conduct end-to-end exercise testing and regression-test all courseware exercises on new release versions
• Ensure that assignments are completed within the committed time frame
• Attend all Agile/Scrum ceremonies and update project tracking tool to reflect current work status
• Perform other assignments as required
Who You Are:
Are you a software developer or technical consultant looking to apply your skills in a training capacity? Are you a curriculum developer with technical expertise? We are looking for a technically minded individual with solid writing skills to join our Curriculum Development team to enable our learners with Pegasystems’ products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong technical background along with an affinity for teaching others. This candidate will be familiar with application development processes and tasks. The ideal candidate will also welcome the opportunity to constantly learn the latest product features and capabilities at a quick pace to keep up with product enhancements and changes in the team’s design and development processes.
What You've Accomplished:
• Bachelor’s Degree with experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Instructional Design, or 4+ years of experience with a non-related degree or equivalent on the job experience
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills, with proven ability to communicate and clearly present technical information to others
• Understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
• Proficient working knowledge of project implementation methodologies such as Scrum and related project management tools
• Ability to build and deliver learning content according to priority and scope set by Product Owner
• System Architect Certification (required after joining Pegasystems within four months)
The following additional preferred qualifications:
• course design or experience with technical software and training content a plus
• Scrum Master certification a plus
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Ability to deepen your technical and content development skills by learning and working with Pegasystems’ leading technology products
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.