Meet Our Team:
Integration is one of the most critical pieces in the entire application development lifecycle. We are one of the core integration teams in platform engineering at Pega. Our work is around 2 directions: working on the existing Pega platform as well as building a new backing micro-service in the new platform cloud native runtime. It’s a small team, highly focused, and follows agile principles. The team is responsible for end-to-end delivery of the software starting from development to release to the operational side of things.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega platform is used by the leading organizations across the globe to build their complex applications. As you can very easily guess, integration is one of the critical aspects in building an end-to-end enterprise application. This is your chance to be part of a team that excels in this and provides the opportunity to work on the cutting-edge technologies in the industry currently.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers
- Be engaged in complete software development life cycle starting from feature refining, engaging with product owners and architects, development, adding automations, assist in documentation, handing operations post release
- Leverage best in class technologies as well as explore open source tools for building robust features in the product.
Who You Are:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good at Java/Kotlin programming
- Ability to diagnose and have debugging skills
- Good understanding on Software development methodologies and quality processes
- Exposure to Devops and test automation
- Exposure to integration technologies like XML, JSON, REST, SOAP
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs (we are agile !!!)
- Willingness to explore, learn and apply new concepts/technologies on the fly
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Engineering/M Tech/ MCA with good academic record
- 2-4 years of software development experience
Pega Offers You:
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Many opportunities for development – an extensive on-boarding training, self-learning initiatives
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Learning opportunities and many more)
- High tech office space with relaxation areas
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.