Sr. Specialist, Corporate Communications
Meet Our Team:
The PR team is responsible for communicating Pega’s key messages, stories, client stories, and managing the perception of our brand via what we say externally. We work closely with the rest of the groups in the Corporate Communications team based in the U.S. to ensure cohesion, alignment, and a consistent feel across the global organisation, and to ensure that we are speaking in one voice. It’s a diverse, lively, fun team, with great people to work and partner with. We also align closely with the rest of the EMEA marketing organisation and in addition to this, we work with the International team across the globe.
The senior specialist, corporate communications will work with stakeholders in UK, and U.S. while liaising with others across the international network to help Pega tell its story and manage its brand reputation globally, while helping to create a structured and organised machine that can work efficiently at pace across our key regions. You will be the key operations person for the International team, pulling together our contribution to the monthly report, board reports, liaising with our agency networks on their reporting and earned media coverage, you’ll put together a weekly update of best global coverage for the VP to share, upload news and releases and media coverage to pega.com. You’ll build relationships with the EMEA and International marketing leads to uncover great client stories and manage the process of telling these stories. You will help to manage the news-flow from the eco-system, you’ll help with influencer activities and you will also work closely with agencies across the network. There’s opportunities to write articles, press release, news stories, and pitches that help to tell our story. You will view yourself as a both a brand ambassador and also a brand protector. You will feel comfortable getting to grips with some of the technology and software that we use for reporting, project management, and streamlining of processes.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work in an inhouse team that manages multiple international agencies, you’ll work closely with the internal team and liaise with agencies to create structure, templates, best practice, and processes that will smooth the flow of information, reporting, and stakeholder management and the team and company scales
- You will also work closely with the broader corporate comms team based in the US to ensure alignment and cohesion across the team, at times, with involvement in global corporate initiatives that will be rolled out globally. You’ll interface with many other US based groups in the marketing organisation
- Help to grow and formalize the Influencer programme across the international region
- Work with the EMEA AEs, clients, and client press offices to help Pega tell customer stories
- Shadow the senior manager to work closely with them on how to manage an agency, to support and with a view to taking over a European agency to manage in 2022
Who You Are:
• A great communicator with outstanding written and verbal skills, including the ability to contribute to engaging and informative content for a diverse, multi-lingual audience
• A proactive, deadline-driven, highly organised team player who can independently work on multiple tasks
• A global thinker with an understanding of diverse cultures and a leaning towards learning
• You think ‘diversely’, you’re naturally inclusive. Empathy and allyship might come naturally to you. You’re curious about the world around you, popular culture, media, and of course technology
What You've Accomplished:
• A post-secondary degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in corporate communications in-house or in an agency setting
• Demonstrated ability to create and edit different types of content, including corporate presentations, internal communications, and intranet information
• Proficiency in MS Windows/MS Office applications
Pega Offers You:
• A rapidly growing yet well-established business
• Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
• The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
• An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.