EMEA Digital Marketing Specialist
Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Digital Marketing team at Pegasystems, you will be a leader in building a Digital ecosystem designed to transform the way Pegasystems does business with its customers and partners around the world.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation customer-centric solutions. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Play an integral role in creating the Digital Marketing programs through which Pegasystems connects with new prospects and key accounts who are discovering Pega’s technologies and services
- Be a liaison for Digital Marketing with Pegasystems Marketing & Sales teams across EMEA region in the execution of Marketing campaigns in paid media, advertising, social, email and other Digital channels
- Partner and collaborate with Pega teams across EMEA region on Digital Marketing best practices (including localization, lead generation, mobile, etc.)
- As a member of the Digital Marketing team at Pegasystems, you will be a leader in building a Digital ecosystem designed to transform the way Pegasystems does business with its customers and partners around the world.
- Design, build, and measure Digital campaigns and content initiatives on Pega.com
- Perform research and analysis on the effectiveness of digital media activities in meeting objectives, such as raising awareness of the Pega brand and acquiring qualified target account contacts and decision-makers
Who You Are:
You have a focus on continuously improve digital services and to develop a thriving digital ecosystem for the company. You are a high-energy self-starter who can manage multiple projects while also working with a highly collaborative group. As a key player on the Digital team, the ideal candidate will able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment and to prioritize and manage time effectively across a range of active projects.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, demand generation, digital conversions, ABM digital content publishing. Previous B2B and enterprise technology experience preferre
- Hands-on experience with localization tools and publishing of multi-language Digital content in EMEA. Experience publishing campaigns, events and webinars preferred.
- Hands-on responsibilities for digital publishing in web content management systems (CMS) and related web publishing tools.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS for web development
- Experience with the following tools/platforms a plus: Conductor, Tableau, Drupal, Drift, Brightcove, Demandbase, Google Optimize.
- Detailed grasp of technical concepts and principles in web content technology stack for managing websites.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working across languages and regional cultures across EMEA marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to take defined strategies and execute against them quickly and accurately in the Digital channel.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external partners in order to execute Digital Marketing across marketing, online communities, training, sales enablement, careers, product support, and other Pega teams.
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms and ability to work with Digital analytics teams and systems.
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive/mobile content, UI / UX design principles, methodologies for managing multi-media, A/B testing, personalization and creation of interactive Digital content experiences.
- Ability to identify project risks and propose solutions to proactively resolve them.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- English & French or English & German language skills required
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You’ve successfully implemented digital campaigns that have led to increases in qualified leads and raised brand awareness.
- You’ve continually applied data to optimize processes and improve results.
- You’ve collaborated with a wide variety of stakeholders across the enterprise in a global environment.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Opportunity to work with a global, multi-cultural, multi-lingual team located in major locations throughout the world.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.