Senior Solution Engineer
Meet Our Team:
As a member of one of the most innovative and fastest growing groups at Pega, you will work closely with talented engineers and product owners across the globe to build a highly scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Customer Decision Hub (CDH) team is responsible for designing and implementing features on top of Pega Platform, which provides an “always on” brain for your business, integrating customer intelligence across all your channels and optimizing each individual interaction with your brand. We ensure each touch is relevant for them and generates value for you. CDH provides Next-Best-Action recommendations in real-time, using the customer’s current context. Those recommendations are always relevant, timely, and consistent - regardless of whether the interaction happens on inbound, outbound, owned, or paid channels. This team mostly works on inbound channel related features, as a team high emphasis is given to architecture and designs while also enhancing application maturity.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
This position is part of the scrum team Spearheads working primarily on the experience to carry out business-as-usual changes. The team is responsible for implementing cutting-edge user interfaces and applying Pega’s case management best practices. High emphasis is given to architecture and technical designs while also enhancing application maturity.
The solution, 1:1 Operations Manager application, is a new module of Pega’s Customer Decision Hub (CDH). This is a unique opportunity to help business quickly adopt and implement changes to their CDH implementation solutions by leveraging the power Artificial Intelligence, Marketing features, Pega Platform and Case Management capability. Per Gartner and Forrester reports, we have been consistently rated very strong in our product offerings and strategy. Customer Decision Hub has significantly evolved in the recent areas and caters to some of the most complex to simple use cases that Organizations expect for their CRM operations
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve the product capabilities using Pega Platform and Customer Decision Hub.
- Work as part of collaborative team, surrounded by passionate, fun loving, talented engineers who work to deliver high quality features with very high efficiency.
- Be part of a dynamic and a fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world class customers.
- Active participation in conceptualization, end to end design and development of technical and functional requirements of features in the product.
Who You Are:
You are a Java/J2EE developer having experience in building large scale applications and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 4-6 years of software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, passionate about learning new technologies.
- Strong Knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience using the following: Core Java, full stack developer.
- Experience using the following: Core Java, Rest/SOAP Services Development/ full-stack developer.
- Candidate should be willing to build solutions using Pega Platform.
- Knowledge on End to End software development process and willing to act as full stack developer if needed.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Willing to learn the Pega platform and related technologies.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- Be able to implement code that meets excellence standard with minimal oversight.
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated experience with full stack application development.
- Experience of working on fast paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.