Principal Solutions Consultant - Insurance
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with Product Managers, Software Developers, Analysts, Business Officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy. Our Solutions Consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
In this role, the Solutions Consultant is able to create transformational journey mindshare and thought leadership during the end to end sales process, helping customers to visualise and transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative technology.
- Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
- Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
- Analyze the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
Who You Are:
Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the communication skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs (business and IT)
- Experienced in software development and architecture, project management, requirements engineering, product management and solution architecture
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- Experience of thought leadership in technology
- Experience developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions
- Expertise of the workings and processes within the Insurance industry
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.