Principal Specialist Solutions Consultant, 1:1 Marketing
Meet Our Team:
We are the 1:1 Customer Engagement Solutions Consultanting team, a specialist presales group focused on Decisioning and AI solutions. Every day we focus on how we can help our clients to improve, innovate and connect more meaninfully with their customers. We are looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic and driven specialist to join our growing team in the UK!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Specialists Solutions Consultants are responsible for creating highly engaging demonstrations & presentations, helping clients to visualise & transform their employee and customer experiences using the latest innovative technology. This position requires hands-on work with the Pega product and the ability to collaborate & build sophisticated & exciting software demonstrations & presentations for the top global enterprises.
To accomplish this, you will have a strong desire to support clients through digital transformation journeys, helping them translate business objectives into ground-breaking and futuristic digital solutions. The Specialist Solutions Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our clients, partners and internal teams; helping them understand the value and potential of the Pega 1:1 Customer Engagement solutions.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Execute across key target accounts in your region and collaborate pro-actively with account teams and product management across the opportunity lifecycle. This work will include aspects of account strategy and planning, prospecting, qualification, visioning & solutioning, opportunity discovery, business change, workshops, presentations and demo builds, business value assessments, RFx and PoC support, scoping and solution and radiation activities.
- Be the solutions consulting lead on strategic opportunities that align to your specialism, working with the overall SC account lead, and provide specialist support on opportunities led by others
- Be the ‘go-to’ expert for Decisioning, AI and 1:1 Customer Engagement solutions on sales opportunities and drive digital transformation initiatives with our client bases leveraging this technology and its related capabilities
Who You Are:
You live and breathe 1:1 Customer Engagement and you are comfortable working with process automation/optimisation, with previous relevant hands-on product experience. You really care about delivering meaningful change within the digital enterprise and throughout your career you have helped shape solutions that are technically innovative and have delivered business value.
You have demonstrated experience in a similar product, sales or technology role within a growing organisation and you are comfortable and credible when influencing and shaping thinking at the very highest levels within an organisation.
You are curious and a lifelong learner; visionary yet realistic, strategic and hands on; empathic but not afraid to challenge; quantitative and creative; not just convincing but also persuasive; you engage up and down the ladder and you love both customer centric business transformation and innovative AI technology.
What You've Accomplished:
- Native/ Fluent business German
- Experience with B2C MarTech solutions for example Pega, Adobe, SAS Customer Intelligence, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Unica or equivalent; alternatively, hands on experience with operationalisation and customer friendly monetisation of data science and AI
- Experience in inbound, event based or real time marketing; or alternatively with responsible AI & Data Science in a customer marketing, sales or service context
- Worked in a sales team to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- Presented to exec level stakeholders with credibility
- Engaged with teams across a diverse organisation
Pega Offers You:
- Work with cutting edge technology, driving hundreds of millions of benefits at our clients, improving customer experience for millions of customers
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, challenging and fun work environment in a closely collaborating expert team
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A diverse and engaged culture with ample opportunities for collaboration and networking outside of your day to day role
- Benefits package including Pension contributions, Private Healthcare cover for you and your dependents, Life Insurance, generous parental leave and much more...
- Competitive compensation inclusive of base, commission and equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.