Meet Our Team:
Pega Field Service team is working on providing a best in class Field Service application for the world’s largest and most complex organizations. Our team works on delivering and supporting some of the most interesting and complex features to provide an end-end solution for managing the entire field service lifecycle. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software with its unified low-code technology platform, “Infinity”. Pega is a leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. In this role, you will be working with a team of highly talented and motivated engineers to enhance the product capabilities using the Pega platform.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve the product capabilities.
- Work as part of collaborative team, surrounded by passionate, fun loving, talented engineers who work to deliver high quality features with very high efficiency.
- Be part of a dynamic and a fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world class customers.
- Active participation in conceptualization, end to end design and development of technical and functional requirements of features in the product
- Owning up and delivering on the committed development activities as per defined best practices without schedule variance and exhibiting the characteristics of understanding the customer needs instead of settling down for the documented requirements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
- 2 to 3.5 years of relevant experience in building large scale enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Strong understanding of data model design
- Experience working with front end technologies and/or front-end frameworks
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Willing to learn the Pega platform and related technologies
- Prior experience of working on Android/iOS mobile apps is preferred but not mandatory
- Prior experience of Field Service domain is preferred but not mandatory
What You've Accomplished:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing large scale enterprise applications
- Demonstrated experience with full stack application development
- Experience of working on fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Certified Great Place to Work in India -
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.