Sr. Manager - Sales Instructional Designer
As a member of the Sales Learning and Content team, you are responsible for increasing sales of Pegasystems Solutions by enabling Account Executives and managers to drive high performance sales. Develop learning for assigned product solutions, workflows, sales process, and sales skills.
This position is a learning design role to design and develop training programs for sales representatives in professional sales skills, sales process, and sales messaging of our solutions that drives successful sales performance. You will work with subject matter experts to research, write, edit, and produce sales training materials for classroom and/or self-paced delivery.
- Design and write content for learning solutions that focus on how to position and sell products in a variety of vertical markets
- Develop instructional content for blended delivery that demonstrates in depth understanding of adult learning and learning sciences
- Design and develop blended approaches to training that supplements live and virtual classroom courses with self-paced modules to motivate sales account executives to apply their learnings
- Contribute to the development of a world-class sales enablement curriculum
- Work cross-functionally to ensure alignment with Sales Operations, Industry and Product Marketing, Field Sales, and Sales Management throughout the full spectrum of Sales Enablement activities – design, enablement, adoption, measurement, and continuous improvement
- You have a proven track record of influencing an Enterprise sales team and supporting all functional areas to achieve the successful adoption of selling best practices, within the framework of methodology and process that drive sales success in complex multi-tier enterprise technology sales
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand Pega’s business, sales model, and products and teach to sales team
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, and coaching skills. Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
- 8+ years of experience in sales, sales enablement, marketing, instructional design, and/or sales management
- Experience in selling large enterprise transformation programs in the Fortune 1000
- Experience with presenting at all levels, up to the C-suite
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- The ability to make a tangible difference; you will have a direct impact on the success of our sales teams
- The opportunity to play a key role in our incredible growth and transformation journey
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.