The Corporate Markets division is growing fast. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. As a Corporate Markets Account Executive (essentially CEO of your territory), you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business across all industries.
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Do you have what it takes to step into the fastest growing division of an industry leading, global technology company? Then perhaps the Corporate Markets team at Pega is the place for you!
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through creative pipelining and prospecting
- Leverage industry and product knowledge with a client, maximize license and drive business benefits
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Provide insight to the customer, teaching customers something new/ valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega partners to generate Pega value propositions
A motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to add value to your clients and their business process automation strategies. You are a creative and energetic self-starter who can identify and build strong working relationships at all levels and with diverse teams within the client organization.
- 5+ years direct Enterprise Software Sales experience
- Stable and progressive history of Quota Achievement
- Solid foundation in prospecting and hunting
- Knowledge of BPA, DPA, RPA, CRM enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with and leveraging large partner organizations helpful
- Consistent history of quota achievement
- You strive to stay current and knowledgeable in the ever-changing technology space
- Outstanding presenter
- Track record of challenging and improving a customer’s way of doing business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.