We can tell you that each day will be different at Pegasystems. Imagine yourself meeting with renowned Financial Services clients globally, access to market-leading solutions, and uncapped earning potential. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
Joining the Financial Services vertical of Pega, one of our largest teams, you will be a true partner and a collaborator with FS clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world’s largest organizations.
“What is important for Pega when we are looking for candidates, is not only a long list of experiences, diplomas, and skills, but it’s the desire to be part of a team with very strong values of team spirit and customer satisfaction.
Pega is not another US software vendor! We are a culture, management, strong positive energy, an ecosystem. Our goal is to provide the best solutions to the right companies and make them successful.
There is something special at Pega, it’s really a company where you work hard, play hard!”
Georges Anidjar, Vice President for Sales – West region
Within your first 6 months, some of what you will do includes:
- Leverage & engage your talented internal win team: presales, customer success, consulting, operations, legal and SI partners to deliver a flawless customer experience
- Maximize from a culture of continuous improvement where your say on sales best practice & innovation is encouraged.
- Enjoy a vibrant, fast-paced culture that allows you the right flexibility to flourish at home and work.
- Boost your earnings with a predictable and consistent commission plan - reward-based & uncapped.
Beyond 6 months you will:
- Rapidly accelerate your C-Level relationships creating consistent pipeline & new contacts
- Consistently secure guidance from your manager & peers towards your professional development
- Benefit from a selling a disruptive SAAS platform portfolio; with strong recurring revenue model & rapid deployment
- Actively contribute to Customer Experience Summits, PegaWorld and Client Spotlights supporting revenue opportunities & maximum customer experience
- Benefit from Pega leadership willing to support your onsite client engagements
Pega is committed to Diversity and our Sales staff reflects this commitment like no other. They all share the motivation to add value to their clients and their Digitization strategies and so should you. You should be able to push the customer’s thinking quickly, gain credibility, build a strong relationship, and contribute to the success of our clients and Pega.
In addition, you will ideally have:
• Outstanding Presentation and communication skills
• At least 5 years of direct enterprise software sales experience
• Financial Services industry experience
• A stable and progressive history of quota achievement
• Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
• Knowledge of complex enterprise software solutions like CRM, BPM, RPA or others
• Experience working with large partner organizations
- An inclusive, diverse, and flexible working environment, where we respect and value you & your personal life.
- World-Class Sales Enablement Training - tooling you up to align, innovate and strategically transform your Enterprise Fortune 500 clients with Pega
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A well-established business that operates with the mentality of a startup
- Competitive salary and benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentives + employee equity in the company.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.