Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept.
Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will work on architecting/designing and implementing new features and improve upon the existing ones as part of low-code application development team.
- Gather requirements, validate architecture, and create and review high-level and low-level design
- Provide technology consultation and technical solutions
- Create and review architectural decisions
- Ensure compliance of non-functional attributes of the product developed
- Guide/provide technical training and influence business/technical decisions
- Own and execute projects independently from an architectural standpoint
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science with 9+ years of experience in the technology domain
- Strong in defining the architecture/design and implementing an end to end system with exposure to Full Stack Technologies. i.e
- Relational(Any RDBMS)/Non-Relational Datastores (e.g MongoDB, ElasticSearch etc),
- Front-end/UI Development.
- Business/Backend logic using a suitable programming language/framework. (Preferably Java Based)
- Have good Knowledge on various Architecture/Design Patterns with focus on Micro Services and Cloud
- Exposure to Pega Technologies and Cognitive/Decisioning Systems will be another big advantage
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.