Solution Consulting Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to manage a solution consulting team, working in conjunction with the Account Executives and Sales Directors to ensure a successful sales cycle to support the target account sales model. The role will focus on Pega clients in the public, Government, insurance and healthcare sectors.
The Solutions Consulting Manager is responsible for a team of Solutions Consultants and the portfolio of accounts assigned to his/her team members. The person in this role works with the sales team throughout the life cycle of each sales campaign: assisting in lead generation activity; pre-sales qualification steps; identification of business drivers and solution requirements; presentation of solutions and ROI models; relationship building; to sales closure.
The Solutions Consulting Manager works in conjunction with the sales team to provide expertise and technical support throughout the life cycles of the sales campaigns and helps co-ordinate the technical resources required at different stages within the sales life cycle.
▪ Perform management duties including employee performance management and coaching, interviewing and hiring, goal setting, and development
▪ Recruit and develop Solutions Consulting staff to meet the needs of the business
▪ Work with team members to improve their technical and functional knowledge and skills to perform their roles
▪ Manage target accounts that may span multiple account executives.
▪ Propose technical and business solutions in support of sales campaigns and serve as the domain expert of proposed solutions to prospective clients
▪ Assist the sales team with strategy into target accounts by building customer relationships
▪ Provide thought leadership within the supported industries
▪ Deliver appropriate workshops with customer to establish value of our technology from business perspective (BVA), monetary standpoint (ROI) and technical relevance (Architecture, Integration)
▪ Deliver POCs and demonstrations to meet the scope and functionality to ensure that all success criteria are delivered, and product differentiators are included
▪ Leverage knowledge of the horizontal and industry frameworks
A proven leader, experienced solution consultant, and strategic thinker with the ability to build and manage a solution consulting team.
This person will act as a leader, partner and mentor to the team they manage. This person has experience leading the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment.
You demonstrate a calm and thoughtful demeanour in high-pressure situations. You are inquisitive by nature and not afraid to ask tough, challenging questions.
▪ BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
▪ Industry experience - Public Sector, Government, Insurance and Healthcare
▪ Experience in managing agile solution consulting teams
▪ Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
▪ Experienced in sales methodologies and business transformation
▪ Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives
▪ Display initiative, self-motivation and high-quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
▪ Previous solution consulting or industry consulting experience
▪ Domain expertise in industry or relevant technology
▪ Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
▪ Continuous learning and development opportunities
▪ An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
▪ Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.