Senior Software Solutions Engineer
As part of the Global Customer Support organization, the Software Solutions Engineer provides a frontline, leading edge environment to learn and apply your knowledge by helping our customers operate their Pegasystems solutions with the best experience possible. With our global operation you will be working with customers in many countries and industries. The experience you will gain will provide a great foundation for your career as you witness our customers transform their businesses.
In this role you will interact with customers and partners at senior levels to support Pega technology, gain insight and understand the customer needs and solutions. Our customers are the largest and most successful in their respective industries. Ultimately, your success is judged by the success of those customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeat business and increased adoption.
- Support customer teams and Pega partners to deliver first-class response in time to critical situations.
- Provide engineering support and solutions to professional services, technical and business teams
- Work with Engineering and Application teams to research responses
- Provide triage leadership, guidance and status in accordance with our service level agreements in a global 'follow the sun' environment
- You are a full stack software engineer who excels at complex problem solving and working directly with client stakeholders. With a broad technical background, you enjoy being challenged and the puzzle of getting to the root of application issues.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a related capacity such as Software Engineer, Professional Services or Solution Consulting
- Proficiency in an object-oriented language such as Java
- Knowledgeable in a range of relational and noSQL databases and front end technologies
- You enjoy working and collaborating with global teams to solve issues
- You have analysed, troubleshot and resolved enterprise software issues
- Supported both internal and external stakeholders
- Developed strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to quickly differentiate between problems caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.