Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to Pega’s Finance team, you will report directly into our Finance Director and work alongside a well-rounded team of finance professionals supporting our Marketing, Cloud and Product teams.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will play a crucial role in the finance organization to support the finance partner for Pega’s Marketing, Cloud and Product teams. This role will be responsible for a variety of aspects of the FP&A function including reporting, forecasting, planning, analysis and month end close.
- Ensure accuracy and predictability of financial results and key metrics, providing accurate consolidated financial forecasts and actionable reporting; be willing to dive into accounting and forecast details when needed
- Review and analyze monthly forecasts, actuals and plan variances to identify trends and potential action items for management
- Support the Corporate budgeting and forecasting process to help enhance the measurements of Pega’s financial performance
- Assist with analysis of monthly expenses and parking associated journal entries
- Develop financial models to evaluate trends and support decision making, planning, and reporting
- Partner with teams across the organization to provide guidance and strategic insight as well as facilitate process improvement
You are hardworking and extremely detail-oriented with a knack for solving problems. You also consistently maintain a helpful attitude and follow a “team player” with a service-oriented approach to work.
- B.com in Accounting/Finance. MBA preferred.
- 1-3 years of financial analysis or accounting experience, preferably with an internet software.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You have been a key contributor to senior executives on operating issues.
- Partnered with various business units to provide deep financial analysis to reach critical business decisions.
- Successfully worked with a cross functional team juggling numerous priorities
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.