Pega Lead System Architect
Pega Academy team works out of both Bangalore & Hyderabad location. This team delivers Product training in various modes, all possible Pega Certification, Curriculum, Technical documentation of Pega products for our partners and customers in India region. This team delivers University Academic program (UAP) the flagship program of Pega in India region with a great success. This team supports the LSA global team to deliver LSA courses and LSA TTT program in India. The team comes under Kris S V who is the Senior Director of Industry Apps for the India region.
As a member of the Pega Academy India team, you will work closely with our CLSA team operating from USA to support the initiative of increase the LSA talent in Pega ecosystem. This team plays a valuable role in generating LSA talent in Pega Ecosystem.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Pega Academy India (PAI) team works with our partners and customers to enable them on latest Pega products. PAI team works closely with our US/APAC/EMEA counterparts and ensures that our partners and customers get quality enablement sessions to upskill themselves. You will provide thought leadership and Pega-specific application design guidance on multiple client facing enablement sessions.
- Deliver LSA course & Test Prep Clinic
- Work with the LSA community and CLSA Team to increase the number of LSA’s in the ecosystem
- Research on new DPA and Customer Engagement concepts and create new short courses
- Develop short courses on demand
- Work with UAP team to
- Create and deliver New real time projects for UAP students
- Run series of webinars on DPA and CE for UAP students
- Work with global LSA Team to
- Build Questions
- Build New Project for LSA app build
- Evaluate LSA APP build
- Create new Mini exercises and share with LSA community
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal/external users and stakeholders
- Ability to handle constructive criticisms and feedback and to positively apply this feedback
- Ability to explain the reasoning behind the architectural decision based on enterprise and industry best practices
- Excellent communication, interviewing, and collaborative skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated polished and professional demeanor
- Ability to demonstrate to the stakeholders, the power of using Pega OOTB in meeting business objectives
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams. You have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- 8-12 years of software development experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega architecture, design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in design and development of complex use cases using Pega.
- Deliver work products meeting technical and functional requirements, with a strong consideration to NFRs (Non-Functional requirements) during design time.
- Strong governance and drive towards promotion of Pega best practices, guardrail adherence, PDC analysis and closure.
- Strong experience of applying object-oriented concepts while creating enterprise class structure
and rule configurations.
- Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Requires certifications in: PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC) System Architect (CSA), PRPC Senior System Architect (CSSA) and PRPC Lead System Architect (CLSA)
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them.
- 25% to 40% travel, if need be.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.