As a member of EBS applications group, you will be working in one of the most innovative groups that leverages latest platform features of Pega Infinity to build highly scalable enterprise applications.
- To Improve Operational Efficiency with optimal business processes, best in class user experience, improved data quality and Self-Service Automation
- As a living laboratory of our platform and applications
- To Drive Innovation and showcase applications
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop and implement enterprise-wide business applications and services using Pega Infinity platform. This is your chance to support interesting business use cases by providing thought leadership to teams and also help influence the product roadmaps
- Leverage best in class technologies to drive the conversion of requirements into feature design, its implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun-loving talented engineers..
- Technologies you will work on are Pega Infinity and Java.
- 70% Pega Application Development.
- 20% Pega Application Design.
- 10% Technical Leadership
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Be able to implement code that meets engineering excellence standard with minimal oversight
- Design & Development of highly scalable and performant features using Pega Platform
- Ability to take ownership of EPICS and sprints and Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to logically identify and analyze/solve problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
- Overall experience of 2 to 3.5 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing the applications using Pega platform.
- Bachelor’s engineering in Computer Science or similar field.
- Have a very good knowledge on the Pega platform with minimum CSA/CSSA certified, with strong knowledge/experience in Integration areas in building Web Services.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.