Technical Documentation Specialist
GCS India Knowledge Services locally known as the Minerva Team is a group of passionate individuals with a growth-mindset who collaborate cross functionally to deliver best-in-class content and achieve information effectiveness. Our team is obsessed with quality troubleshooting documentation, videos and forum discussions aimed at Pega professionals across the globe.
At Pegasystems Global Client Support you will have a plethora of opportunities to not only utilize your skills but also learn more and do more! Build for Change is our motto and is loved and adopted by all at Pega.
At GCS India Knowledge Services team you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic personalities across the globe. Your core responsibilities are the following:
- Forum Moderation – Help clients find solutions faster
- Troubleshooting documentation – Edit Support Articles (SAs) generated from Support Cases
- Creative Information Communication – Empower GCS Teams with product knowledge and accelerated technologies with Information campaigns and enablement programs.
You are a collaborative individual and a excellent communicator. You love helping clients get answers through troubleshooting documentation and forum moderation. You are a technical writer, a self-starter who has the desire to consistently learn, grow and challenge the status
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical writer, editor, or content developer with concrete experience framing troubleshooting documentation.
- Experience managing content projects, through collaboration with teams across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into concrete actions.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience driving complex projects independently
- Ability to provide creative solutions to difficult problems
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.