GCS Support Specialist
As part of the Global Customer Support organization, the Pega Support Associate provides a frontline, leading edge environment to learn and apply your knowledge by helping our customers operate their Pegasystems solutions with the best experience possible. With our global operation you will be working with customers in many countries and industries. The experience you will gain will provide a great foundation for your career as you witness our customers transform their businesses.
In this role you will interact with customers and Internal Teams (Cloud SRO and Product Support ) to act as a trusted advisor to support Pega technology, gain insight and understand the customer needs and solutions. Our customers are the largest and most successful in their respective industries. Ultimately, your success is judged by the success of those customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeat business and increased adoption.
Pega Support Associate to provide a seamless and unified experience to our customers. You will be the face of the Pega , responding to varied sources of Product and Cloud Service requests in order to ensure a consistent customer experience, you will:
- Answer the common hotline
- Elevate complex and/or high severity issues to specialized support teams for resolution
- Triage the Product and Cloud requests
- Process tasks like (Cloud Change Requests. Media Requests, Hotfix Requests, Self Service tasks and LEVEL1 tasks)
Triage Support Associate. who assists customers when they experiencing difficulties with Pega products. The successful candidate possesses the ability to work well as an individual contributor, exhibiting excellent communication and customer handling skills, as well as the ability to make good and timely decisions in order to assist our customers in an efficient and accurate manner. The Pega Triage Support Associate will be working in shifts spanning weekdays and weekends as part of our exciting 24x7 Pega Support Operations based out of our Bangalore, Pega-India center.
- Answer the Support Hotline
- Achieve a 100% call answer rate for the Support Hotline (no missed calls)
- Review and update customers on latest update from Support Request when requested over call.
- Drain the Unclarified queue
- Perform initial case investigation and make remediation suggestions on medium severity cases
- Respond to support requests that have been directly raised by customers/partners or escalated from other support analysts.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Process tasks like (Cloud Change Requests. Media Requests, HotFix Requests, LEVEL1 tasks)
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.