Director of Training and Enablement
We are a high energy team always looking to improve upon the way we instruct developers to learn Pega and grow the ecosystem across the globe. A team that welcomes outside the box thinking and innovative ways to support all stakeholders who need our assistance. We are a team willing to try new technologies and reinvent the old. We believe in having fun, celebrating success and sharing winning moments both professionally and personally.
Direct the build of a best-in-class instructor-led training curriculum with digital learning tools to support Pega's internal and third-party training partners. The Director of Training and Enablement is responsible for all instructor-led enablement around Pega's strategic applications and products. You will design and customize curriculum to meet market demands and requests from customers and partners. The key measure of success in this role will be a demonstrated improvement in the depth and degree of role-based enablement leading to increased effectiveness and qualifications of our global developer community.
- Play a key part in understanding and developing essential instructor led courses that can be aligned to specific Pega or industry events; while meeting the demands of internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and work with key subject matter experts within Pega as well our partner community base to quickly build courses and learning tools.
- Employ the latest digital enablement techniques to create just in time learning modules that are easy to understand and consume.
- Build templates for instructor led training modules.
- Provide subject matter expertise by facilitating sessions in support of enablement programs.
- Evangelize Pega's enablement offerings
You have a proven track record of success in developing enablement curriculum for a global field sales team. You effectively act autonomously and influence a broad global team to drive change and ensure both short-term and long-term success.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of successful sales sales enablement experience
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand Pega's business, sales model and product / application offerings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with strong coaching abilities
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Experience with presenting at all levels, up to the C-suite
- Ability to effectively motivate direct and indirect reports to produce quality material within tight timeframes
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams
- Well organized; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of professional with strong attention to detail
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.