Product Marketing, Sr. Director - Artificial Intelligence
Meet Our Team:
The Intelligent Automation team articulates the horizontal perspective of one of Pega’s three primary engagement strategies and offerings. The team engages each and all functions of the business to clarify and align the specific expectations or deliverables needed to win big. This includes market and buyer insights, value propositions, product roadmap investments, marketing mix and allocations, sales and go-to-market coverage, delivery, and ecosystem efforts.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Product Marketing Sr. Director, you will work across product, sales, marketing, and industry teams to ensure our core technology proposition of Intelligent Automation is communicated across the buying team, especially to technology buyers. You will ensure product strategy and positioning is aligned with emerging market trends and sell, market, and evangelize to technology leaders at the world’s largest organizations.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
In this Product Marketing role, you will execute in the following areas:
Product positioning through thought leadership, content, and sales enablement
Market Analysis, Product Strategy, and Direction
Generate Market Awareness and Provide Direct Support for Sales Opportunities
Who You Are:
You are a curious technologist, engaged problem solver and empathic communicator! You can communicate the value of sophisticated technology in a way that educates and engages the buyer. You have experience in product strategy, development and marketing with past enterprise software delivery experience.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 15+ years of experience in Product Management / Product Marketing / Program Management / Consulting with large organizations
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS technology landscape and more specific areas of automation, low code and AI.
- Ability to credibly engage with senior architects and developers at client organizations
- Experience selling and marketing applications and software to large enterprises, including at the executive level
- Experience collaborating in cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering marketing launches of enterprise software
- Ability to manage up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.