Sr. Director, Product Strategy
Our Global Go to Market Customer Service and Sales Automation team is responsible for ensuring that our customers maximize the business benefits of our Customer Service and Sales solutions. We are uniquely placed to work with Pega’s most innovative customers, expected to quickly become a trusted advisor, and ensure that they are successful. We understand and define best practice, become recognized thought leaders, and work with internal and external SMEs to extract domain knowledge and distribute through the Pega, Partner, and Customer ecosystems.
In this highly visible role, you will lead the cross-functional development and continuous refinement of product roadmaps for a portfolio of products, features and applications that span vertical use cases, to drive innovation and market leadership across key industry segments and geographies. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and the other offering business units, 1:1 Engagement and Intelligent Automation, to ensure quality delivery as one Pega.
- Manage the cross-functional delivery of product roadmap(s) for Pega’s portfolio of Customer Service and Sales offerings
- Establish and maintain processes and measures to ensure deployment methodologies (e.g. cloud) meet the highest quality, ease-of-use and security standards at the most efficient cost
- Develop and implement partnership and acquisition strategies that enable product differentiation and sustained competitive advantage
- Establish and manage formal and informal channels for engagement with new, potential and existing customers to gather insights on product priorities
- Implement competitive intelligence tracking and reporting, leveraging related insights within the product planning process
- Govern the viability and priority of new capability requests as validated against the product definitions and roadmaps established for horizontal and vertical offerings
- Expert level knowledge of CRM and contact center applications for large scale enterprises
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Comfortable and experienced working with C-level executives and all levels of a business
- BA degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 15+ years’ experience in software product management, with a minimum of 5 years in a technical leadership role (Engineering/Product Development Management, Technical Architect, Technical Project Lead)
- Extensive experience defining, designing and delivering enterprise scale systems.
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.