Principal Technical Solutions Engineer
We are face of Pega. Our aim is to provide world class technical support, services and advice on the use of Pegasystems’ Products and Applications. We make it easy, pleasant, and rewarding for our clients to work with us. You will be working along with best colleagues and clients across the globe.
The Principal Technical Solutions Engineer (PTSE) is a key technical role within Global Client Support (GCS) and the first point of contact to work on escalated and/or technically challenging client issues. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior support services for Pegasystems’ Products and Applications.
The PTSE uses their understanding of Pegasystems’ products, the technical environment in which they run, and our client’s business objectives to drive support cases to timely and subsequent resolution by themselves or involving product specialists in Pega.
- Ready to work in 24x7 rotational shifts including night shifts (4 & 5 days working model)
- Possess strong Java EE skills and aptitude for quickly understanding complex enterprise application issues and client’s end-to-end application deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Ability to diagnose and identify the root cause, solve problems by proposing / assist in implementing the solutions
- Should be a good team player with professional attitude towards work, having excellent collaboration skills and be able to work independently.
- Proven ability to interact directly with client at all levels and demonstrate effective communication and client-facing skills including managing stressful situations and expectations
- Participate actively by self-learning and knowledge sharing with the team in new technology developments related Pegasystems product suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience at Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Webservices
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably Websphere, Weblogic and Tomcat) and/or relational databases (preferably Oracle, DB2 and PostgreSQL)
- Java EE application troubleshooting and debugging with heap dump, thread dump and java core experience
- Minimum 7+ years of Java EE based product support and development/implementation experience
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.