Senior Director, Compliance
Exciting opportunity to provide thought leadership and expertise to developing and executing a business risk-based compliance and auditing strategy, working with peer groups such as Cloud Services, Cybersecurity, Legal, Product Management, and Sales/Marketing.
Manage and execute a business risk-based compliance and auditing strategy for Pega, working with peer groups such as Cloud Services, Corporate IT, Engineering, Cybersecurity, Legal, Product Management, and Sales/Marketing
Technical thought leadership and Team leadership, providing assurance support for both the enterprise and Pega Cloud
- Ensure Pega maintains ISO 27001, HITRUST, SOC2 Type 2, PCI, FedRAMP, irap, Cyber Essentials certifications (https://www.pega.com/trust)
- Identify and keep organization current with global privacy regulations (GDPR, HIPAA, State and Local Gov’t, etc)
- Oversee the technology portion of the enterprise SOX certification
- Coordinate efforts to obtain additional certifications for Pega’s Cloud service officering.
- Identify current and emerging market demands and requirements for regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Lead a working process to incorporate security and compliance requirements as part of the sales and procurement contract processes.
- Manage a team to provide audit management services for compliance and client audits.
- Lead a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution for Pega.
- Provide consultative services to internal stakeholders and providers for security and compliance controls.
- Lead a team to provide audit management services for compliance and client audits, as well as establish and manage a group to provide sales and assurance support across the cloud organization
- Lead staff through technical expertise; interpret product and market requirements and translate into capabilities to be implemented by the broader organization
- Participate in industry conferences and speaking engagements to represent Pega and advance our security and compliance narrative.
Successful and seasoned compliance expert, with strong demonstrable leadership experience, and a technical background. Excellent communication, time management, and negotiation skills are critical, as well as a passion for technology and collaboration.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- ISC2 and ISACA certifications or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years industry experience, preferably in SaaS production environments
- 8-10 years of experience in information security leadership
- 3-5 years of governance and compliance leadership and development
- Demonstrable success developing regulatory and compliance programs for Cloud deployments
- Expert in Cloud environments such as AWS and MS Azure
- Experience in broad IT operations throughout the delivery, operation, processing, and storage model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations
- Background in global, multi-national organization design
- Evidencing the ability to work in a cross-functional global team is pivotal, as is the ability to negotiate conflicting priorities between groups.
- Experience in successfully leading and motivating global teams
- Experience with PCI, NIST SP800-53, fedRAMP, SSAE16 SOC2, ISO 27000 Suite
- Expert communication and team building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + Bonus incentive and Employee Equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.