Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Be part of the team that is passionate, fast-moving, and committed to building the best products for our clients and providing exceptional customer service. Be part of a collaborative team of Executive Assistants who work with Executives across the globe.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a personable demeanor. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with senior executives, thought leaders, and team members passionate about Pega and our technology. You’ll partner with leaders in the Operations and Sales organization. This is your chance to help drive Pega forward as we work with world class organizations.
- Deliver daily executive support with scheduling appointments, meetings, and maintaining complex and changing calendars, while working through scheduling roadblocks
- Assist leadership and organization by optimizing usage of time
- Use political savvy and sophistication to filter through and facilitate actionable items, making decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities
- Anticipate and/or identify needs and issues within the organization, proactively initiating and/or facilitating solutions and programs
- Arrange all travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, etc. as necessary
- Key liaison for the organization and preparation of meetings and events including anticipating materials needed as well as coordination of internal/external and virtual logistics (catering, room set up and clean up, etc.)
- Compile, prepare and process executives’ expenses and reconciliation, where needed
- Assist with complex and confidential company information, demonstrating discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy; treat all information as potentially confidential and/or proprietary
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, agendas, presentations and reports, including participant deliverables
- Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures
- Provide administrative support through cross-coverage to managers and back-up coverage to administrative staff, as necessary
- The glue that keeps our executives organized and efficient
- Exceptional professional demeanor and comfortable engaging senior executives
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills; takes initiative, manages and executes a variety of high-priority projects successfully with minimal direction
- Deliver a high level of administrative and project management support to Pega’s Vice President(s), with a focus on department administration tasks, calendar maintenance, meeting organization, and the coordination of reports and presentations
- A strong team player with positive, personable and upbeat can-do attitude
- Works with integrity and confidentiality
- An excellent multitasker who thrives on juggling multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Proactive thinker with an ability to anticipate problems before they happen
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects; be able to work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 Years’ experience in a support role with demonstrated administrative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Ability to demonstrate executive administrative presence in dealing with customers, partners, candidates, and internal managers
- Ability to team with other administrative staff in orchestration of meetings and projects
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.