Manager, Sales Consulting
As a Manager to Pega's Federal Solutions Consulting team, you will collaborate and manage a team of Solutions Consultants while working cross functionally with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy into our largest strategic Federal accounts. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients across all industries embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done. As an the industry leader in case management, real-time decisions, BPM, and leader in customer engagement Pega's solutions allow some of the world's laregest companies and Public Sector agencies to scale and grow in an agile manner.
- Act as a Player/Coach! Help a team of 4-6 Solutions Consultants present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
- Partner with complex Federal clients to meet their strategic business goals by streamlining their critical operations to engage their civilian 'customers' across multiple channels
- Prepare road maps focused on evaluating the current state and the transformation to the future state with Pega's cutting edge unified platform
- Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Cultivate your team of direct reports through coaching, goal-setting, and performance management
- Passionate about people & technology!
- You have technical and business experience, and love working directly with prospective clients
- You're a strategic thinker with experience and excitement for managing a driven, successful Solutions Consulting team
- You proactively develop relationships with prospects by understanding, anticipating and showcasing solutions that meet their business needs
- Eager to help transform the digital landscape of Federal clients
- Successful track record working with Federal clients through enterprise-like sales engagements
- Experience advising and managing a team of Solutions Consultants
- Deep technical accumen with strong preference for CRM and BPM experience
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations
- Provided thought leadership in technology
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.