The Scrum Master team in Krakow is a group of passionate and energetic people who are focused on supporting their teams in developing solutions. Each of us works with two teams (usually from the same product area). The teams are mostly collocated but if you are open to work on a distributed team and get more exposure to various cultures – we have these to.
As a team, we run a local Community of Practice (CoP) that allows us to share knowledge and experiences as well as support other colleagues who divide their time between development and scrum master duties. We also contribute to a global CoP to help identify common impediments and drive change at Pega.
If you are up for driving change, challenging status quo, and being an integral and crucial part of an innovative company’s global growth – Pega is the place for you.
- Coach and guide 2-3 development teams with a focus on ensuring the teams meet their product deliverables within the Agile mindset.
- Contribute, as an active and engaged member, to the broader Pega Communities of Practice.
- Inspire and drive organizational change.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team delivering strategically important solutions for world-class customers.
You are a servant leader who leads by example and has the skill to bring out the best in team members. You are eager to build strong teams. You have a track record of proposed and implemented changes, a bag of lessons learned you’re willing to share with others.
You are not afraid to propose changes, share ideas, act on initiatives, navigate conflicts in the interest of building a common understanding and an open, healthy work environment.
- You have worked in an agile technology environment for 5 or more years.
- Your mindset encompasses Agility, DevOps philosophy, Management 3.0.
- You are focused on continuous improvement of yourself and your surroundings.
- You are situationally aware – the first to notice issues and unproductive behaviors as they arise, focused on removing impediments and mitigating most critical and highest priority risks.
- You are disciplined and assertive - ensure Agile principles are adhered to and used for delivering high quality solutions for Pega clients.
- You are committed to team self-organization and growth by providing necessary data (velocity, quality, etc), asking powerful questions and supporting the team in staying focused and engaged
- You are able to deliver, receive and act upon feedback to and from team members (including PO and team manager).
- You are impactful, disruptive and influential: transparent and open in communication, sharing knowledge, proposing and driving change ideas to success.
- You engage stakeholders and SMEs, you’re connected to your local and global community.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Psychology or related field.
- Experience using variety of different Agile models (Scrum, Kanban, XP, other ones).
- Excellent team-building, teaching, active-listening, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills supported by specific examples.
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback.
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical, and achieve credibility at the highest levels.
- Strong mentoring abilities.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours - in a very hi-tech new office with chillout and games rooms!
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.