Senior Software Engineer
Core Engine is one of the key areas of Pega platform which showcases some of the best capabilities that our platform has to offer. We are part of Information Experience and work along with Integration and Robotics to drive customer success by providing capabilities for fully-connected, information & automation rich strategic applications.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world. In this role, you’ll help us build the components and services that secure the core pega platform along with managing product security development teams.
Work as part of a collaborative Agile team working in a SCRUM model surrounded by fun loving talented engineers.
- A result oriented individual, focused on delivering results not just activities, with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. He/she is and able to make sound decisions acts as a role model for the team
- 4-6 years of development experience preferably in a product development company
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Core Java fundamentals like Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, Concurrent Package, Generics, JVM tuning etc.
- Proficiency in designing and building applications
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation results
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.