Technical Lead - Testing
Pega’s Workforce Intelligence QA team is a small group of talented and highly collaborative individuals skilled in manual and automation testing. We are a growing global team supporting the organization by ensuring we deliver a quality product in a timely manner.
- Lead a small team of QA Engineers working in a feature development team ensuring our products meet the highest quality standards
- Delve into the world of Analytics using our Workforce Intelligence application
- Work with the latest cloud technologies like AWS, ElasticSearch, Aurora, REST APIs, etc.
- Learn automation technics and develop skills to write automated tests using BDD, RestSharp, C#, Selenium, White, Locust, Performance JMeter, Jest, etc.
- Leading Team
- Ensuring test cases are written to spec
- Verifying test cases are executed
- Tracking/reporting/triage of bugs
- Creating test plans
- Verifying test case libraries are current
- Mentoring team for automation knowledge
- When automation opportunities arise, mentor team on how to automate test cases and provide guidance
- Performance Testing
- Verify team creates and maintains performance test libraries (stress and load testing)
- Execute performance test and report results for each release
- Automation Testing - Initially this duty will be low in priority but will transition to higher priority as skills progress
- Work with automation team to automate tests which can be automated
- Execute automation tests when needed
- Provide results on automation test runs
You are a QA Lead who is skilled in cloud technologies and passionate about exploring and applying this to help solve real business problems.
- 8–10 years Leading a software testing/development team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Junit, Cucumber or any similar framework
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience.
- Experience using the following: C#, Java, AWS services (EC2, S3, Pipelines, Cognito), ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Docker, Jenkins, Postman (or other REST API tool), Performance testing (JMeter, Locust preferred)
- Background in IT working as a QA Team Lead engineer within a feature development team
- Experience leading a team of QA engineers
- Experience with writing test cases and executing test cases
- Experience creating and verifying bugs
- Experience with regression testing
- Experience testing UI
- Experience ensuring features meet user story requirements
- Experience with test automation
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.