Technical Documentation Specialist - Applications
Become part of our growing Technical Documentation team where you will partner with Product Owners and Engineering teams.
In this role you will write technical documentation to enable Pega users to solve critical business problems via our software. This content, in the form of online help, knowledgebase articles, and user’s guides, addresses the needs of the multiple audiences, including business users and technical implementers.
- Design and implement comprehensive documentation solutions to support product releases.
- Provide thought-leadership on the design and implementation of technical documentation solutions.
- Evaluate Pega software products and provide feedback to improve internal functions and usability.
- Become well-versed in the architecture, design, and implementation features of Pega software products.
- Identify and make recommendations for process and tool improvements that increase the efficiency and productivity of the technical documentation team.
You are an intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills. You have proven experience in documenting complex software products and the ability to organize and present a range of technical material to a variety of audiences.
- You have ability to think creatively and strategically.
- An avid focus on achieving outcomes with an excellent attention to detail.
- First-rate time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate effectively.
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customer’s perspective.
- Experience creating outstanding user-focused documentation.
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable technical writing and editing skills; ability to explain complex concepts and processes clearly and effectively.
- Ability to organize and present a range of technical material to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to independently manage a technical documentation project, including development and execution of a comprehensive documentation plan.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt work methods in response to changing priorities.
- Experience with DITA, oXygen or XML
- Fluency both in English and Polish.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and benefits package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more).
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours - in a very hi-tech new office with chillout and games rooms!
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.