Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We invite you to watch Cognizant’s latest videos that describe key client challenges and our joint solution offerings, with real-world case study examples. Discover how Cognizant — together with Pega — can help your organization reap tangible results from the powerful combination of Pega industry-leading technology innovation and top-tier industry solution offerings.
For any further information please contact:
- John Manos, Head of Global Alliance Strategy, Cognizant
- Cynthia Khan, Global Strategic Alliance Director, Pegasystems
Top Technology Trends
Optimizing for the Future
Ayan Sengupta Pega 7
Focus on Banking
Focus on Healthcare
Cognizant and Pega
iBPMS with Pega
Successful Pega Engagement
Focus on Insurance
The Digital Transformation Journey
Continuing on the Digital Transformation journey requires the right partners. Cognizant executives describe how Cognizant and Pega can work with you to transform your business.
Digital "Code Halos"
Every digital click, swipe, "like", buy, comment and search produces a unique virtual identity – something Cognizant calls a Code Halo™. While Code Halos are important to each of us, they are becoming increasingly vital to the success of every business.
Unparalleled Delivery Experience and Expertise
Cognizant has the oldest Pega Practice and has delivered over 900 successful Pega projects. Learn more about their methodology and what makes them successful.
Increasing Client Value
Pega's Build for Change® Platform brings new solutions to life with simplicity and speed for adaptability to changing business needs. With Pega's unified platform, you can create a strong partnership between business and IT to ensure solutions deliver maximum business value.
Cognizant, a Pega platinum partner, has developed a comprehensive methodology for upgrading PRPC integrating the best practices and tools offered by Pega with Cognizant’s BPM acumen and in-house IP based tools. As a trusted partner of the Pega-Partner Innovation Center, Cognizant will support the Pega-Partner Innovation Center initiative for product upgrades. Through this program, Cognizant will help maximize existing applications more quickly and cost-effectively, while enabling clients to take optimal advantage of Pega upgrade features.
Business Anywhere with Pega Mobility
With the acquisition of Antenna Software in 2013, Pega has doubled down on its capabilities for the mobile enterprise. The new Pega Mobility platform delivers cross-channel interactions by making the mobile component a core piece of built-in application functionality, as opposed to an add-on after the fact.
Financial Services and Insurance
Cognizant helps some of Pega's oldest banking and insurance clients develop and deliver business solutions that drive efficiency, effectiveness, innovation and virtualization.
- Recovery Solution | Cognizant’s Recovery Solution complements Pega Collections Framework, to provide complete visibility of the recovery process to the Bankers to minimize the losses arising due to litigation. Empowered by Advanced Analytics capabilities, this solution provides capability of internal and external communication, seamless data flows, enhanced documentation, agency management and reporting.
- Mobile BPM Solution to Track Opportunities in Retail Banking | This solution, built on Pega Mobile and Antenna software, provides capability to track opportunities while interacting with the customer directly in the field. This solution is capable of working offline to capture data in the device’s local database while having limited internet connectivity. The Banker, once back at the office, will be able to synchronize the locally-saved data with the Pega Web application.
Contact: Saurabh Kumar
Contact: Rajesh Pitchai Ramadoss
Healthcare, Life Sciences and Government
Pega and Cognizant have helped Healthcare and Life Sciences clients deliver transformational results, providing business advantages as well as customer satisfaction.
- Medicaid Eligibility Solution | This solution enables US State Government agencies to comply with the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (ACA) by implementing new Medicaid rules, new interfaces with federal agencies and a mechanism to accept preenrollment applications. It additionally supports eligibility determination for applications submitted through a web-based user interface.
Contact: Jayanta Gupta