Transform Business Goals into Better Business Outcomes
Pega’s business-driven, Build for Change® technology helps business leaders and executives manage and optimize their strategies for growth. Available on the cloud or on-premise, these capabilities can help your organization effectively strategize and prioritize your new business, growth and key improvement goals. With Pega you can:
- Shorten the time-to-value with rapid deployment of high-value business applications.
- Become more competitive with instant response to business challenges and market change.
- Optimize customer interactions and internal operations to precisely reflect business objectives.
- Goal Capture — Using Pega to directly capture and execute business requirements, you can stay focused on your goals rather than waste time manually writing technical requirements. You define measurable business objectives as part of the application so the system can help achieve specific objectives.
- Business Modeling — Only Pegasystems provides business people with the ability to model and execute using declarative and goal-capture models. By stating unequivocally and declaratively how the business should behave in any given situation, you can introduce transparency and urgency into day-to-day operations.
- Adaptive Behavior — Pegasystems offers the unique ability to adapt processes immediately to new information and criteria. Rather than remain mired in inflexible strategies, you can proactively anticipate and leverage changing situations.
- Performance Monitoring — Solutions can be tailored to incorporate activities-based costs and high-level KPIs that focus on critical performance metrics so that you can assess how well a strategy is succeeding.
- Portfolio Management — Executive real-time dashboards make it easy to monitor and manage your entire portfolio at any point.
- Organization Simulation —Pega’s simulation tools help you refine business strategies based on potential organizational and workload changes.
- Predictive and Adaptive Analytics — With the ability to model and test predictive results and then modify your predictions and customer-facing decisions in real-time, you can get a jump on potential shifts in your market.