Customer Service Software
Pega Customer Service Software Delivers Real-World Results
Few information technology investments that a company makes are as critical to the bottom line as customer service software. In today’s marketplace, customers can easily tell the world what they think of your service operation, or take their business to one of your competitors if they’re not satisfied. Conversely, customers dissatisfied with a competitor’s service can quickly become yours if you can do better. In this environment, the quality and capabilities of your customer service software will go a long way toward determining how you fare in the competition to win and keep customers.
Pegasystems, the industry leader in business process management and CRM solutions, delivers innovative customer service software that:
- Optimizes the customer experience, providing consistency across service channels and intelligent responsiveness to customer needs and intentions.
- Automates issue resolution whenever possible and provides service representatives with powerful decision-making support when complete automation is impractical.
- Accelerates time-to-value with best practice-based solution frameworks for specific customer service software applications such as contact center solutions, customer acquisition and on-boarding solutions, and case management solutions.
- Lets business users drive process and service change instead of requiring IT to re-code systems. With cutting-edge technology that automates most aspects of application coding, Pega customer service software empowers business users to quickly turn new business objectives into new processes, procedures, and services.
Deployed in some of the world’s largest companies in the financial services, insurance, health care, communications, and other industries, Pega customer relationship management software delivers measurable improvements to customer acquisition and retention, and ultimately to the bottom line.
Leveraging Pegasystems’ customer relationship management systems for customer acquisition and on-boarding, major financial services organizations have realized striking results such as:
- 75% increase in efficiency in rolling out specialized offers and services
- 50% increase in completed applications
- 70% reduction in on-boarding time
- 39% increase in straight-through processing of service requests.
- 20% improvement in customer satisfaction scores.
- 85% decrease in duplicate processing costs.
Real-world results like this demonstrate what can happen when you build powerful business logic and automation capabilities into enterprise-class customer service software, and then give business users an unprecedented degree of control over how that software is applied to continuously evolving business objectives and challenges.
Learn more about call center CRM.