Business Process Integration
Business Process Integration: Out of Many, One
In most modern business enterprises, it’s difficult to maintain visibility and control across multiple dispersed locations, insular departments, and heterogeneous IT systems. Business process integration aims to break down these barriers and achieve a more cohesive whole. An effective business process integration program can help an organization to:
- Identify process gaps that can cause delays or errors, and close those gaps.
- Identify needless duplication that wastes resources and may result in data inconsistencies, and eliminate that duplication.
- Gain a better understanding of how different processes impact each other, essential knowledge in support of business process improvement programs.
- Gain real-time enterprise visibility, essential to effective business performance management programs.
Of course, the ultimate objectives of business process integration are increased productivity, improved delivery of products and services, and enhanced revenue growth.
Drive Business Process Integration with Pega BPM
Pegasystems is the leading provider of enterprise-class business process management (BPM) solutions. Pegasystems’ BPM business is growing at twice the rate of the overall BPM market, in large part because Pega technology delivers a faster return on investment than competing platforms. Major analysts like Forrester and Gartner have consistently singled out Pegasystems as the industry leader.
Pegasystems’ comprehensive business process management suite is the ideal foundation for business process integration, with features such as:
- Open standards engineering that facilitates easy integration with your existing IT infrastructure.
- Flexible service-oriented architecture that delivers rule-driven, straight-through execution of integrated business processes across disparate enterprise systems.
- Rule-driven business process integration capabilities, in which service requestor and service provider make the right connection for each usage, based on the situation. Service and connector types include JCA, JDBC, Java, EJP, JMS, MQ, .NET, SOAP, and others.
- Intuitive, powerful business process mapping and business process modeling facilities that enable analysts and managers to simulate and analyze process interactions under varied conditions and loads.
- Integrated graphical dashboards that deliver a real-time, integrated view of operations across your entire enterprise.
From set-up through process design to process execution and monitoring, the Pega business process management system can drive business process integration across your enterprise.
Learn more about Pega BPM.