Join Don Peppers, Founding Partner of Peppers & Rogers Group and Ed Burek, Director of Product Marketing of Pega to hear how many organizations today are delivering a personalized experience and increasing their customer's lifetime value by:
- Driving trust and transparency at every interaction
- Providing a frictionless customer experience by leveraging real-time predictive analytics across all channels
- Enhancing the ability to see the customer in a 1:1 manner to drive long term relationships
Prepare for the Digital Business Disruption: Embrace, Adapt, Re-Invent. The era of digital business is here. Entire industries are already being digitally remastered, dramatically altering the way products and services are created, priced, distributed and serviced.
This is digital disruption. Organizations that embrace these forces, adapt their operations and reinvent their business processes can harness this disruption to become leaders in the digital industrial economy. This Summit will present you with new ideas, allowing you to embrace the digital revolution. It will ensure that you have the tools, tactics, techniques and technologies to adapt your current operations and reinvent your business processes to become a successful digital organization.
Venez découvrir Pega, une plateforme révolutionnaire dont les capacités vont bien plus loin qu’un BPMS traditionnel :
- Une solution omnicanale unifiée pour construire des applications métier robustes et dynamiques, disponible en environnement On premise et Cloud
- Un atelier de design des applications permettant à l’IT et au Métier de collaborer plus efficacement au travers de modèles (sans code)
- Une plateforme ouverte qui embarque des bonnes pratiques pour le secteur des Télécoms afin d’accélérer le « time to value »
- Un orchestrateur intelligent permettant de maximiser la réutilisation et s’adaptant dynamiquement au contexte d’exécution
- Des capacités d’intégration orientées standards du marché, permettant de tirer profit de l’existant OSS/BSS pour une digitalisation graduelle des systèmes
- Une architecture technique robuste éprouvée dans des environnements complexes et à forte volumétrie
- Des outils d’administration et de gestion de cycle de vie de l’application très complets
Reflecting the growing list of compliance demands, new business and technology requirements and the emerging strategic importance, compliance investments are now among the top three healthcare payer CIO priorities for 2014. In response, the healthcare industry will spend extraordinary organizational and financial resources on compliance initiatives.
Join us to hear compliance case studies from peers at leading healthcare organizations discuss how they:
- Invest to successfully achieve compliance
- Manage against cost and time constraints
- Execute for competitive differentiation
- Milissa Obara
Director, Product Management, Fallon Community Health Plan
- Meryl Stewart
Architect, Enterprise Transactions, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota
- Janice Young
Industry Principal, Pegasystems
We invite you to join Pega experts at Booth 430 to learn how leading financial institutions optimize the customer experience, respond to regulatory and market changes, and automate operations with Pega solutions.
Each day we will have demonstrations on our featured solutions:
- Enterprise Compliance and Regulation Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Lending Origination
- Client On-Boarding
- Global Servicing
- Investigations for Payments & Securities
- Disputes, Claims & Chargebacks for ACH, Debit and Credit Cards
ACORD LOMA Forum is designed to give you the knowledge you need today to inform the strategic and technical decisions you’ll make about the future of your business. Speakers are industry thought leaders, analysts, and experts in a range of disciplines that relate directly to your job responsibilities. You’ll hear case studies, cutting edge strategies and tactics, and innovative approaches to your challenges. Join Pega at ACORD LOMA in Booth #515!
NASCIO conferences provide a unique opportunity for state government and corporate members to discuss the issues facing the information technology field in the public and private sector. We invite our corporate participants to sit side-by-side with state attendees to discuss trends and build relationships. NASCIO educational programs are centered on policy issues, trends, best practices and information technology issues that affect the public and private sectors. By bringing together all interested parties, NASCIO members can map strategies, develop positions and act responsibly for the benefit of all involved. Pega is proud to be a Bronze sponsor of this event.
Join us for the Industry’s leading BPM conference, PegaWORLD 2014, to be held June 8-10, 2013 in Washington, DC. Learn how the world’s leading organizations are optimizing the customer experience and automating operations with BPM technology.